High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins.
You can have High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins
- You need of dry.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need of wet.
- Prepare 2 of bananas (ripe).
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut oil (any oil or applesauce).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 of flax eggs.
- You need 1 of large carrot (shredded).
High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins step by step
- Make flax eggs. 2 tablespoons ground flax seed and 6 tablespoons water. Mix and let sit until needed..
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Bananas should be mashed..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients well..
- Fold in carrot..
- Separate into 12 muffin molds and bake at 375 for ~25 minutes. They are done when you can stick a knife through and it comes out clean..