Vegan sour cream. Order Online From Major Retailers & Schedule Delivery Time! The best damn vegan sour cream is ideal for pairing with all sorts of Mexican goodies: tacos, nachos, dips, loaded potato skins, burritos, enchiladas – you get the idea. It's also delicious on regular ole baked potatoes or paired with perogies.
When PETA uncovered the abhorrent torture and slaughter of calves at Daisy Farms, the dairy supplier for Daisy Sour Cream, compassionate companies sprang into action and developed the delicious vegan sour cream options listed above. You can make a difference for animals used for food, too. Send me a free vegan starter kit. You can have Vegan sour cream using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan sour cream
- Prepare 16 of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
By choosing a plant-based sour cream on your next trip to the grocery. Vegan sour cream, a simple and quick recipe made with easy-to-find ingredients. It's delicious, goes well with everything, and you only need a blender to make it! How to make vegan sour cream – Step by step.
Vegan sour cream instructions
- Put can of coconut milk in the refrigerator over night the fat and milk will separate pour off the fat of coconut int a container.
- The milk looks like water you can use for something else.
- Add vinegar to coconut fat add salt mix well store in refrigerator, you can substitute the vinegar for lemon juice same amount.
This vegan sour cream is everything you want a sour cream to be, creamy, tangy and rich! It's the best accompaniment to a baked potato out there. Join my newsletter to get the latest recipes, I'll also send my Fan Favorites ebook! Serve as a dip, sauce, spread for sandwiches, or stirred into pasta. Another option if you're looking for a sour cream substitute is to try your hand at making a homemade nondairy sour cream using tofu instead of dairy.