Vegan Apple Pancake. These vegan apple cinnamon pancakes are the perfect weekend breakfast. I love to make vegan pancakes or waffles on the weekend and these apple cinnamon pancakes are so good! I especially like to add a little more flavor to my pancakes in the fall.
But rarely do we see or hear about apple pancakes. I don't know what it is but apple pancakes are not a big thing, you rarely see them served in restaurants and people don't talk about them that much. We want to make sure everyone knows what they're missing out on! You can have Vegan Apple Pancake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Apple Pancake
- You need 300 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 150 gr of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 90 ml of aquafaba.
- You need 800 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tb of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 of apple.
These apple pancakes make a wonderful breakfast for a weekday or weekend! When it comes to breakfast, there's no reason to skimp just because you are vegetarian or vegan! Apple pecan pancakes, prepared with soy milk and a bit of tofu, are healthy, high in protein and fiber and, of course, taste absolutely scrumptious. This recipe for apple pecan pancakes is both vegetarian and vegan.
Vegan Apple Pancake step by step
- Make the "buttermilk" first: mix the vinegar and soy milk, let it curdle. Mix together the dry ingredients by hand..
- I use to cook the chickpeas and save the liquid in little containers in my freezer. I just put the dry chickpeas (for 1 cup of chickpeas I use 3 cups of water) and water in my slow cooker for 8 hours..
- Use a wire whisk to stir everything together until just combined..
- Peal, core and slice the apples. Lightly spray the pan and cook one side of the apple. Flip them..
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle or pan, using approximately 1/3 cup for each pancake..
- Cook each side for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown..
- Enjoy :)!.
And I know you do too because pancakes are always among my most popular recipes on the blog! 🙂 Usually, I use a mashed very ripe banana (instead of eggs) in my pancake batter, but I know there are people who don't like bananas, so I wanted to create a banana-free pancake recipe using apple sauce! These healthy apple pie pancakes are an easy family favorite breakfast and a kid-friendly recipe! Thick, fluffy and pillow-like pancakes loaded with apple pie flavor and absolutely satisfying. They are a gluten-free, vegan, sugar free and egg-free recipe which is also freezer friendly too! There is a keto and paleo option too.