Silver dollar vegan pancakes. Gluten-Free Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes (and they're vegan too!) Unwritten fact: pancakes make the best memories. Gluten-free pancakes are a major thing for me. I love them so hard that if I weren't vain about my waistline, there's a strong chance I'd eat a stack for all the meals.
Not least of all I've realized that the simpler, the better, when it These chickpea silver dollar pancakes come out juuuusssst right. Fluffy and light on the inside with a golden brown exterior. It's Mother's Day this Sunday, which makes for an excellent opportunity to let mom know how special she is. You can cook Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of oat milk.
- You need 1 cup of Bisquick flour.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
I plan to make these wonderful silver dollar. These mini pancakes are so much more than a delicious breakfast. Use these silver dollar pancakes as the base for a variety of sweet or savory appetizers or desserts. These gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo Silver Dollar Pancakes are high in protein and nutrition using heart healthy almond flour.
Silver dollar vegan pancakes step by step
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that's not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That's it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..
So I was quite happy when the Almond Board asked me to create a pancake recipe for them. I do have a couple of other gluten-free pancake. Vegan Pancake Recipes Vegan Foods Vegan Dishes Vegan Desserts Vegan Vegetarian Vegan Recipes Vegan Breakfast Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Pancakes. My kids eat a lot more pancakes than I'm really comfortable admitting. . . I mean, my three year old would probably subsist exclusively on chocolate chip pancakes if I let her.