Cauliflower Sabji (Gobi, Waverley Kitchens). Cauliflower sabzi is the most common vegetable dish found in everyday cooking and this phool gobi sabzi is made with simple spices and quick in making. Other sabzi recipes on the blog to be tried with chapati are cabbage. Great recipe for Cauliflower Sabji (Gobi, Waverley Kitchens).
Travelers love to carry this homemade sabji due to it long lasting freshness. The Aloo Gobi Sabzi Recipe is a simple and quick recipe that can be made in one pot with the least amount of cooking time. The delicious flavors from the cauliflower, when combined with garam masala powder along the fresh tomatoes brings out a rich texture and flavour of the aloo gobi sabzi. You can cook Cauliflower Sabji (Gobi, Waverley Kitchens) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Sabji (Gobi, Waverley Kitchens)
- It’s 1 medium of cauliflower.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro (2 tbsp needed).
- You need of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- You need 1/2 tsp of WK SEED BLEND.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of WK SABJI BLEND.
- Prepare of pantry items.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil (your choice of oil).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- Prepare 3 quart of non-stick pan with cover.
Each region of India makes different variations of this recipe and it takes no effort to make. Quick Cauliflower Sabzi or the Phool Gobi Sabzi is a delicious vegetable that can be made with simple ingredients. Adding just a few spices like garam masala, along with the onion, ginger and tomatoes into the cauliflower sabzi brings out the best flavors from it. Did you know: Eating a low-carb vegetables is a smart way to help prevent the blood sugar from going up.
Cauliflower Sabji (Gobi, Waverley Kitchens) instructions
- Wash and cut cauliflower into medium sized pieces (3 cups); set aside.
- Cut tomatoes into 1/2 inch cubes (3/4 cup); set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to pan and 1/2 tsp 'WK Seed Blend'.
- Heat oil at medium heat until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 min).
- Immediately add cauliflower and tomatoes (or 2 tsp lemon juice) to pan, also add 2 1/4 tsp 'WK Sabji Blend'.
- Cover and cook until cauliflower is tender yet crispy (usually 15 min); stir occasionally.
- Optional: garnish with 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro.
- For a full meal add: – Naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any bean curry – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Add 1 small potato in step 5.
Aloo Gobi Recipe is nothing but a dry sabzi made with potato and cauliflower. It is very simple, easy and fast to make and everyone will love it from kids to adults. If you ask me what is my pick of easy to make lunch or dinner side dishes, then my first choice would be Gobi Stir Fry Dry, Aloo Matar Dry Recipe and followed closely by the Dry Aloo Gobi recipe. gobhi ki sabji recipe cauliflower sabzi recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and simple curry recipe made with cauliflower florets in a onion and tomato sauce. it is an ideal day to day curry which can be made within minutes as it does not require any fancy ingredients. it makes an ideal side dish to traditional rotis or phulkas but can also be served as. Cauliflower kurma, a gravy based gobi curry recipe made using cauliflower florets and some masala which is made using coconut and cashewnuts.