RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK. Quick Carrot, Sweet Potato & spinach. "No Cook" Blender Soup. I have another great raw filling soup for you today. Sweet potatoes are low in fat so they are excellent for people trying to lose weight.
They are sometimes mislabeled as yams, which are actually not widely available in North America. Curried sweet potatoes and spinach make a dish that is hearty enough to be a meal. Add feta cheese, stir to combine and place into prepared flan dish. You can cook RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK
- You need 1 of sweet potato, sliced (24 pieces) 1.5mm thin.
- You need 150 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 40 grams of pistachios, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of powder veggie stock.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of salt and white pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of VEGAN OPTION.
- You need of vegan option.
- You need 150 grams of silken tofu or cashews (soaked in water).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powder veggie stock.
- It’s 40 grams of pistachios, chopped (if using tofu).
- You need of salt and white pepper.
Place sweet potatoes cut side up on a sheet pan and lay chicken on top. Stack a few planks up and cut them into matchsticks. Repeat with the rest of the planks until you've got I've heard plenty of benefits of raw sweet potatoes-especially raw potato juice-but I could never imagine trying to consume them! Place the spinach in a large bowl and scoop hot sweet potatoes and onions top.
RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK step by step
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and put into the microwave to soften slightly..
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, spinach, stock, pistachios and a tiny drizzle of honey. Blitz until mixed well but not smooth. Taste. Season. Pour into a piping bag. Place in the fridge to firm up. Roughly 30 minutes..
- Or. Blitz together the vegan option. Taste. Season. Pour into piping bag and place in fridge..
- Place a sweet potato slice on a plate. Pipe on the spinach mixture. Place on another sweet potato and repeat. Drizzle over some olive oil and sprinkle with crushed pistachios..
- Note: the 1st and 3rd pics, slices are at 3mm. The 2nd pic, the slices are at 1.5mm.
Stir, letting spinach wilt just slightly from the heat of the roasted vegetables. Scoop the bread mixture into the pan, evenly distributing the spinach and sweet potatoes. Sweet potato and chickpea curry from the oh she glows cookbook. COMBINE ricotta and eggs in a mixing bowl. This works gloriously with white potatoes but sweet potatoes never get quite as crispy or crust-like, it just kind of turned to mush.