Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan). Vegan is a way of life that is being followed by many. The transition from your current. lifestyle to a vegan lifestyle should be slow. The Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes are healthy, hearty, and filling.
The process to make these kid-friendly vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes pancakes were so easy that even your little ones can help. I made it the pancakes in a blender which made cleaning up so easy. You want to start with a very ripe banana, the one with all the speckles. You can cook Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan)
- You need 2 cup of Quick Rolled Oats.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Flax Seed.
- It’s 1 cup of Apple Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Almond Milk unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
It will add nature flavor and sweetness to your pancakes. The Easiest Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes (no eggs, no milk, no banana) In this article you will find The Easiest Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes. It is so easy your kids could make it and so cheap there is no reason to not make these a part of your weekly meal plan! How to serve these Gluten-Free Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes.
Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) step by step
- Combine ingredients in a food processor (we use out Ninja). Blend until mixture is combined into a nice batter. Let rest for a moment and add more Almond Milk or water until it reaches desired consistency..
- Heat electric skillet to 300?F. Pour a quarter sized amount of coconut oil on skillet and spread with paper towel. Pour batter onto skillet (about an 1/8 cup each pancake)..
- Flip each pancake when bubbles begin to evenly show on the surface of the pancake. Cook pancakes on this side for a few minutes. Both sides should be golden brown. Flip cakes only once! (My pappy's pancake rule.) Cooking times and heat may vary..
- Serve pancakes with a side of cut fruit. Top with honey (I love to add a tablespoon of almond butter for an extra kick of flavor!) Enjoy!!!!.
These Pancakes are perfect for breakfast or brunch, and are delicious drizzled with maple syrup and served with fresh fruit and coconut yogurt or coconut whipped cream. Combine soymilk, vinegar, maple syrup, and oil in small bowl. Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in separate bowl. They're eggless, dairy free, full of fibre from the oatmeal and pack a nutritional punch with chia seeds. Tip: Cook the pancakes as soon as possible after making the batter, otherwise the oats will soak up liquid and the batter will become too thick!