Taro Cake / Savory / Vegan recipe.
You can have Taro Cake / Savory / Vegan recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taro Cake / Savory / Vegan recipe
- You need 500 gr of frozen taro, thawed and diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- Prepare 1 of lt water.
- It’s 100 gr of preserved radish, rinsed.
- Prepare 100 ml of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of shallot chopped.
Taro Cake / Savory / Vegan recipe instructions
- Fry chopped garlic and add diced taro, stir well, add water and flour, simmer for 15 mins till soft, set aside.
- Place into stainless steel container and steam for 15mins.
- For the topping, fry shallot and radish together, add sweet soy sauce and pepper.
- Serve the taro cake with topping.