Vegan French Onion Dip. How To Make Vegan French Onion Dip. Caramelize the onion: It's all starts with the onions! Grab yourself a medium – large yellow onion and dice it up well.
It's the ultimate party dip that carnivores, vegetarians and vegans can enjoy alike. How to make vegan French onion dip. In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic in veggie broth or water. You can cook Vegan French Onion Dip using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan French Onion Dip
- You need 1 cup of tofutti sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried dill.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegan butter (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Saute until caramelized by continuing to cook and adding veggie broth or water, one Tbsp at a time, until onions are lightly browned. Remove from heat and set aside to allow to cool. In a bowl, mix all other ingredients and fold onions into it. Place onions, olive oil and thyme into large skillet and toss a few times to coat onions.
Vegan French Onion Dip instructions
- Begin by caramelizing the onions. In order to do this you can add your chopped onions into a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat consistently stirring until all onions change into a caramel color..
- Once these are done, you can combine all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until desired consistency. You may like having small bits of onion or a fully smooth texture. Enjoy!.
Skip the store and make this Vegan French Onion Dip from scratch! This post is sponsored by Crunchmaster Crackers. Odds are you've enjoyed French Onion Dip at some point in your life. It's practically a party tray staple! Vegan French Onion Dip w/ Dill – the perfect thing to cure your munchies!