Vegan Seaweed Quinoa bowl. I'm so excited to share this post with you today! I hope they come in as handy for you as they do for me 🙂. For added flavor and crunch I topped the quinoa bowls with seaweed flakes, sesame seeds and a few dots of Sriracha.
This colorful quinoa bowl is loaded with corn, spinach, peppers, basil, tomatoes, and quinoa galore. Raid your garden, hit up the farmer's market, empty the crisper… whatever you have to do to get this scrumptious Summer salad in your face! Today, we show you how to make a Chipotle Style Vegan Burrito Bowl. You can cook Vegan Seaweed Quinoa bowl using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Seaweed Quinoa bowl
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- It’s 3 sheets of nori seaweed.
- You need of 1 thumb of chopped ginger.
- Prepare of 1 clove garlic.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- You need of 1/2 cucumber.
- It’s A few of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- It’s of 1 teaspoon sesame seeds.
- It’s A few of splashes of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Lime kumquat (optional).
- You need of 1 sprinkling of Japanese chilli or chilli flakes (optional).
High in protein and low in salt! Perfect summer dish for parties and lunches or dinners. The Instant Pot Vegan Burrito bowl recipe is loaded with incredible flavor! I have to say this is one of the best tasting burrito bowls I've ever had!
Vegan Seaweed Quinoa bowl instructions
- Wash and cook quinoa according to instructions. This is usually to wash in a sieve, add double the quantity of water and simmer in a pan for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Chop the veggies, crush the garlic and ginger and add to the quinoa..
- Add the vinegar, sesame oil and mirin. You could make this into sushi rolls rather than a bowl but I chopped the sushi and added into the mix..
- Add avocado, crushed sesame seeds, lime kumquat (optional) and a few splashes of soy sauce. Add chopped chilli and chilli powder if you like it spicy..
Vegan Southwest Quinoa Bowls – this vegan recipe includes quinoa, black beans, bell peppers, avacodo, lettuce and onions. This vegan bowl features pinto beans, quinoa, sauteed peppers, avocado, and soy cheese for a filling, well-balanced lunch or dinner. Toss quinoa, pinto beans, and lettuce together in a bowl. Top with pepper mixture, vegan cheese, avocado, and vegan sour cream. But, this Vegan Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is, might a say, a revelation!