Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie. Protein shakes are easy enough for vegetarians to whip up, but if you're vegan and you want a protein-packed smoothie after a workout or for a This collection of smoothie recipes provides you with great, flavorful ideas for protein smoothies both with and without plant-based protein powder. This pre-workout protein smoothie bowl is un-beetable! Beets are in season right now, and they're great for fueling up before or after a workout.
Smoothies are generally considered healthy beverages, and they're an excellent option for all lifestyles, including vegans. If you choose to remove animal proteins from your diet, it's important to add it with other plant-based sources. Nothing beats starting the day off with a vegan protein smoothie brimming with fresh, ripe ingredients. You can have Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced canned beets.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 5 of frozen strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of nut milk of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 of serving of vanilla plant-based protein powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s Dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare Dash of sweetener of choice.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s A few of raspberries (optional).
Vegan Protein Smoothie Bowl Two Ways: Banana Almond Vegan green smoothie makes a great warm weather breakfast or post-workout meal. This magenta-hued, plant-powered smoothie is packed to the brim with detoxifying goodness + ultra refreshing! This vibrant beetroot smoothie with added kale is so easy to make – simply pop all the ingredients into a power blender. Delicious with earthy notes and a vibrant colour from the beetroot.
Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie instructions
- Rinse the beets under warm water to get some of the more flavorful juices off.
- Put beets, shredded carrots, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries and water into the blender and blend on extraction, or smoothie mode.
- Add ground flax seed, protein powder, and nut milk and blend with a dash of vanilla and sweetener to taste.
- Pour into a cup and drop maple syrup into it without mixing, adding optional raspberries, peanuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, honey, etc.
Fact: Lots of fun protein smoothies in your recipe box is always a good thing. This beet smoothie is topped with shredded coconut and cacao nibs, so it feels like a treat-even though it's full of healthy stuff like cucumbers Tag @WomensHealthMag in your best #avocado #smoothie on Instagram, and check back next Wednesday to see if your recipe made our list! Banana Nut Protein Muffins ~ Vegan, GF, DF. Menu Makeover ~ Boston Pizza's Roasted Beet & Peach Salad. A delicious beet smoothie packed with spinach, berries, banana, coconut milk and apple!