Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. These Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes are to die for, like totally legit. The most delicious vegan peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, gluten- free flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt.
These chocolate peanut butter cookies are dark chocolate cookies full of plenty of peanut butter chips and baked to perfection! Inspired by Levain Bakery's dark chocolate peanut butter chip cookies, this version is completely vegan and gluten free. What we have here is peanut butter cup-inspired pancakes. You can have Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes
- You need 1 Scoop of Wholesome Chow's Organic Gluten-Free High-Protein Pancake and Baking Mix.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Non-Dairy Milk.
Then we put an actual homemade peanut butter cup on top and eat the whole stack, because life is short and we love chocolate, peanut butter and breakfast. What more explanation do you need? This recipe is gluten free and vegan but can be customized to suit your needs and preferences. Spray the pan or use a little Vegan butter or oil to grease it.
Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes instructions
- Mix pancake mix, milk, and apple cider vinegar in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add chocolate chips and mix. If you have a bar of chocolate, chop into small chunks on a cutting board, then mix..
- After mixing chocolate, add peanut butter and mix thoroughly..
- Pour into a greased pie pan, then put in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes..
- After you take it out of the oven, put the pancake on a plate. If desired add topings..
Repeat until all the batter is used. These Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes are light and fluffy and studded with mini chocolate chips. And not just any chocolate chips, Camino's Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips. Camino is a Canadian brand specializing in fair trade and organic chocolate and food products. In their delicious lineup you'll find chocolate chips (mini chips! semi-sweet!