Vegan Sweet Potato Salad. A cold Sweet Potato Salad that is easy to make ahead of time & a great side dish. Sometimes a salad is a side dish, and sometimes it's the main event. In the case of this vegan sweet potato salad it's definitely the main event.
And it's super simple and pretty quick too. This gorgeous nutrient-packed take on the classic potato […] healthy-vegan-cooking: Easy Vegan Sweet Potato Salad This versatile plant-based lunch or dinner is really easy to make, delicious and bursts with color and nutrients! You can cook Vegan Sweet Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweet Potato Salad
- You need 2 of large sweet potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 2 of ripe avocados, cubed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar.
- You need of Sriracha hot sauce.
I have an amazing new recipe for you that is truly a spin on an American classic. Healthy vegan potato salad is going to be your new favorite dish to bring to a potluck, make for a healthy vegan backyard BBQ, to enjoy for lunch, and more!. Not vegan but when I make potato salad, I substitute about half the mayo (homemade with grapeseed oil) for hummus. The following vegan sweet potato dishes are all recipes that feature sweet potatoes as the star ingredient!
Vegan Sweet Potato Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 f. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Toss sweet potato cubes with oil and season liberally with salt. Spread in a single layer on baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes and add the red onions and bake until the potatoes are cooked through and the onions are soft.
- In a bowl, mix vinegar, honey (or sugar), and sriracha to taste..
- Combine roasted potatoes and onions with avocado and mix with dressing.
I hope that you find some new and delicious ways to incorporate sweet potatoes into your weekly lunch and dinner meal plan. I didn't have crunchy peanut butter, so used smooth one instead, still amazingly delicious, just added a little. Hot Or Cold Sweet Potato Salad Recipe. Because the crowd-pleasing salad can be served hot or cold, it's a great option for either summer or Fall. The recipe yields a large batch, so it's also good for meal prep – you cook once and get a delicious and healthy lunch for the week.