Rainbow Salad. By choosing foods from every colour of the rainbow, you maximize the number of different micronutrients you're consuming. This Rainbow Salad is the perfect way to get more veggies into your diet! I'm kicking off this Spring with my Rainbow Salad.
When we're told to eat the rainbow, this is exactly what I envision. Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving. Good as a side dish or dessert, this salad made from fresh fruit is naturally low in fat, saturated fat, and sodium and is cholesterol-free. You can have Rainbow Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Salad
- Prepare 1 of Pomegranate.
- You need 1 of Red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of Quinoa.
- You need 1 of Leafy lettuce.
- You need 1 bunch of Baby spinach.
- You need 5 of Baby plum tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 of Cucumber, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Agave nectar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need 1 of Grated carrot.
Make sure that all of it is washed, peeled This Rainbow Chicken Salad is topped with the most creamy and delicious homemade Almond Honey Mustard Dressing. Colorful Rainbow Salad Recipe Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing – Learn how to make this HEALTHY colorful rainbow salad recipe with pomegranate vinaigrette dressing. Download Rainbow salad stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Rainbow Salad salad should be on your regular menu rotation, and it's super easy to make.
Rainbow Salad step by step
- Chop up into small peices the peppers, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes. Grate carrot..
- Cook quinoa.. Leave to cool..
- Mix honey and lime juice in separate bowl..
- Once quinoa had cooled add pomegranate and all other ingredients into a bowl and mix..
- Add honey and lime dressing, mix again..
On our most recent trip to Israel, my husband and I were invited to Shabbat dinner at the home of our friends. Sometimes I feel guilty when I come home from work and I don't want to make dinner for my family. But then I find a recipe that reminds me that food. This Rainbow Salad recipe will be your best friend during summer or just whenever you want something light and refreshing, yet filling. This salad makes it easy to eat the rainbow!