Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies. These Vegan Autumn Maple Spice Cookies are so full of flavor and so easy to make. They are vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free, too! They are vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free, too!
These Vegan Autumn Maple Spice Cookies are so full of flavor and so easy to make. They are vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free, too! They are vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free, too! You can have Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil at room temp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown or coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Wholeweat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of all spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
In a large bowl beat the Earth Balance and sugar together with an electric mixer until creamy. Beautifully soft… And so it begins… time to start sharing fall recipes! I have so many delicious things planned for you this season. To start the festivities, I have these scrumptious Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies step by step
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Combine Wet ingredients and wisk together..
- Coconut oil will look weird in the batter, but it is okay because I'll melt in the cookie and gives amazing texture..
- Add dry ingredients that you've already combined together and fold them in using a spatula..
- Dough will look like it won't come together but trust me it will. When do looks like that you'll have to go in there with your hand and combine it gently until it forms a dough, which is very easy and should take no more than 3 minutes..
- That's what you're looking for..
- Use ice cream scoop or a table spoon to make sure all your cookies have the same size..
- Form cookie dough into a ball and simply mash it down with a form to create a random design. For better results I suggest you put them at this stage in the freezer for 10 minutes, that when I usually preheate the oven. This step helps in the end result, cookies will be crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside! Yum!.
- Cookies will be very soft once out of the oven, allow them to cool slightly then transfer them onto a cooling rack, and then let them cool completely. Enjoy!.
- You can make them any size you like! Enjoy!.
Just like your favorite soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies, but with the addition of pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice for a fall twist. Cream the sugar and butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until it is pale and fluffy. Cool the cookies completely on the baking sheet. Meanwhile, prepare the Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Spice Frosting: To a large bowl, add the vegan butter. Perfect, tender vegan pumpkin sugar cookies topped with pumpkin-spiced buttercream!