Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑. Juicy peaches topped with a sweet and crispy oat crumble and baked to perfection. This vegan peach crisp is so easy to make and the BEST Summer dessert! This post is sponsored by Bob's Red Mill.
What I love about this cake is: it's super versatile. You can use pretty much any fruit – I've made this cake with blueberries, rhubarb, plums, and pears and they all turned out amazing. This peach and raspberry crumble is definitely one of my favorite desserts ever. You can cook Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1-24 oz of Can Peaches in light syrup.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 Tb of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 Tb of Corn Starch.
- You need 1 Tb of Sugar.
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chilled Vegan butter.
- It’s 2 Tb of Cane Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need of Sugar to sprinkle on top of crust (optional).
- You need of Non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare of Medium Baking pan.
I love everything about this vegan and healthy dessert. Flavor-wise is the perfect combination between the sweetness of the peaches with the fresh, sweet, and bright flavor of raspberries. For a vegan crumble, substitute vegan butter, margarine, or coconut oil for the butter. Make the crumble a bit more healthy by substituting whole wheat flour for all-purpose flour.
Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑 step by step
- Preheat Oven to 375*F. Oil desired baking pans..
- In a mixing bowl start preparing filling. Dump in can of peaches (DO NOT DRAIN). Add in lemon juice, vanilla extract, salt and sugar. Combine until well incorporated. Once everything is combined transfer to baking dish..
- In a separate mixing bowl start preparing crumble. (Suggestion: use hand mixer or stand mixer) Cream together Butter and sugar until it reaches a fluffy consistency..
- Add in flour, almond milk, baking powder, and salt. Once everything is well incorporated add mixture on top of peaches already in baking dish. Smooth crush slightly to cover top of dish. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on crust..
- Place into oven and bake in oven for 50-55min or until top reaches a golden brown in color..
Flavor the peaches with a tablespoon of bourbon, or a half teaspoon of. So I decided to experiment with a gluten free vegan peach crumble, a baked dessert with a juicy fruit base and a crunchy sweet topping. It is super easy and relatively quick to make, you can add more fruit, like in my case, I had some berries in the fridge to use up, but apricots, strawberries, plums are perfect too! The main difference between a normal raspberry peach crisp and one that is vegan is the crumble topping. You can use fresh peaches to make the perfect dessert for summer entertaining, or tinned ones for Thanksgiving!