Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf. Gluten free Banana Walnut Bread Vegan Gum-free Recipe. This Banana Walnut Breakfast Loaf makes a great on the go breakfast. Bananas, spices and no added refined sugar.
This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it is so easy to make. The classic loaf is made OPTIONAL: Fold in chopped walnuts or chocolate chips, if desired. Use melted vegan butter – It makes for a moist, flavorful loaf. You can cook Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 3 of Large Banana (Bruised Bananas Make Sweeter Loaves).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted Vegetable Spread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
Applesauce works okay, if you are oil. The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to Optionally, include some stir-ins. Walnuts are my go-to, but pecans and chocolate chips are great as well.
Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl whisk baking soda, flour, salt, and cinnimon together then set aside..
- Using another seperate bowl mash 3 bananas with fork until creamy..
- Add vanilla extract, brown sugar, walnuts, and melted butter to your mashed bananas and mix very well..
- Pour banana mixture into the dry flour mixture you set aside earlier and mix well by stirring and folding over with spatula until completely combined..
- Butter a bread pan and pour batter into it..
- Use your spatula to smooth over the top of the batter then bake on center rack of oven for 55 minutes at 350°F Fahrenheit..
Pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana Bread Or once the batter is in the loaf pan, add a sprinkle of walnuts, pecans, sesame seeds, rolled oats, or sunflower seeds over top before baking. This loaf is the best of both worlds. It's perfect for vegans but is in no way lacking on fruity. Beat together the mashed bananas and oil.