Vegan Crepes (pancakes).
You can have Vegan Crepes (pancakes) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Crepes (pancakes)
- You need 5 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 400 grams of flour.
- Prepare 6 of teaspoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 liter of coconut milk (or any kind of vegan milk).
- Prepare 1 can of beer (33cl).
- It’s 1 of teaspoon of kardemomme (not sure if that is spelled correct).
Vegan Crepes (pancakes) instructions
- Mash up the bananas.
- Put the flour in a bowl.
- I decided to try stevia instead of sugar..
- Olive oil (or any other good oil).
- One can of beer.
- Stir up everything but the milk.
- Add the milk.
- Served with ice and homemade jam..