Hassleback topped potatoes. Hasselback potatoes are sliced into thin wedges but left joined at the bottom, then baked until the It's also like having all of your potato dreams come true at once: these potatoes have the crispy edges of. These Hasselback potatoes are thinly sliced potatoes that are roasted to golden brown perfection, then topped with cheese, bacon, sour cream and green onions. An easy yet impressive side dish that.
Hassleback Potato Toppings from the Cutco Kitchen. Cheese Combo Brush potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Prep these roast potatoes in the morning, then put them in the This is a dish that's big on flavour as well as texture with a crunchy topping to succulent white fish. You can cook Hassleback topped potatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hassleback topped potatoes
- It’s of As much as you like – Potatoes.
- Prepare of As much as you like – Garlic.
- Prepare of As much as you like – Olive oil.
- It’s of As much as you like – Vegan feta.
- It’s of As much as you like – Chives.
With alluring layers of starchy goodness, these Crispy Hasselback Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic are a perfect side dish for any dinner! These crispy, crunchy, buttery potatoes with their accordion-like appearance take only a little more effort than a baked potato and are a knockout when served alongside a special dinner. Pair with steak, corned beef & so much more! Crispy hasselback potatoes are the easiest ways to ensure crunchy baked potatoes every time.
Hassleback topped potatoes instructions
- Scrub but don’t peel potatoes. Cut in half. Lay flat side down on a baking tray, then use your knife to make cuts across the top of the potato leaving 2cm without cutting to the flat bottom..
- Drizzle with oil and add garlic, squashed but not peeled to a baking tray..
- Cook on 200 for about 40 mins or until tender..
- Crumble feta and return to oven for a few minutes..
- Remove from oven and add chopped chives, season and serve..
Plus they are easy to stuff to make them extra special. These potatoes are really delicious, easy to make yet quite impressive. Their fanned tops get beautifully browned and crispy in the oven and the insides remain nice and soft. While the potatoes are cooking, combine the ingredients for the spice topping in a small bowl and mix well. We hope that you'll enjoy this episode! 😀 We certainly enjoyed filming and eating it 😀 == INGREDIENTS == – potatoes.