Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce. Heat a large skillet or griddle, and melt the margarine. Heat a large skillet or griddle, and melt the margarine. Lightly grease a non-stick skillet/griddle and place over medium heat.
Healthy, Vegan and Terrific Strawberry Pancakes. Recipe by Wish I Could Cook. I just made it this morning and it makes light, fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth delicious pancakes. You can have Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup of soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple puree /applesauce.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Strawberry sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- It’s 1/8 cup of organic sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of For frying.
- It’s as needed of Vegan butter,.
Silly me for using boxed mixes all these years! I'm sure you could substitute cow's milk if you don't have. These vegan Strawberry Pancakes are quick and easy to make! Add some chopped strawberries into the pancake batter and make them the most perfect pancakes for a summer brunch!
Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes..
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving..
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan..
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached..
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat..
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!.
If you are looking for a super simple vegan pancake recipe for a weekend brunch, this is it. Lightly grease a non-stick skillet/griddle and place over medium heat. When pan is hot, pour batter by the ¼ cupfuls a few inches apart. Once the bottom is cooked, flip and cook the other side until done. Ingredients for Caramelized Strawberry Sauce Pancakes Strawberries are full of antioxidant, great anti-inflammatory and very healthy for eyes. 🙂.