Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free. Ollie's Handy Maple Cakes- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free. These vegan, gluten-free chocolatey treats with dates, cashews and maple syrup are just as sticky and moreish as the original Millionaire's shortbreads. An easy no-cook cheesecake that's dairy-free and gluten-free with just a little agave syrup to sweeten.
It's made with maple syrup instead of sugar plus it's gluten-free and healthy and clean eating.. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Gluten free baking. See more ideas about Low oxalate, Food, Low oxalate recipes. You can have Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free
- You need 1/3 c. of Sweet white rice flour.
- You need 1/3 c. of Stone ground white rice flour.
- You need 1/4 c. of Brown rice flour.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with mother.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of Pure Maple syrup.
- You need of Caviar from 1/2 a vanilla bean.
- It’s 1 c. of Hemp milk.
- You need as needed of Water for thinning.
- It’s as needed of Coconut oil for frying.
See more ideas about Recipes, Dairy free recipes, Food. Maple syrup: Feel free to use honey instead. Pumpkin spice: If you don't have pumpkin spice on hand, you can use cinnamon. Voila: A Fig Newton Recipe With A Grain-free Crust Is Coconut Flour Paleo and Keto Friendly?
Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free step by step
- In a medium bowl whisk the dry ingredients together and in a smaller bowl whisk together the wet ingredients, except for the water and coconut oil..
- Mix the wet into the dry and add water to thin if needed until mixture is the texture of loose yoghurt..
- Pour batter into circles in medium frying pan greased with coconut oil over medium heat. Will yield 8 when using a 1/4c measure. Heat 2 min flip and heat another 1.5 min until golden..
- Recipe doubles nicely by doubling every ingredient..
If you're following a low-carb or grain-free diet, coconut flour makes a pretty good choice. I've included notes to make this recipe sugar-free, by using a sugar-free syrup of your choice. Let cool at room temperature before serving. nutritional information. Add a coconut flavour to this cake by switching the rice bran oil for coconut oil and omitting the vanilla. Xanthan gum is a gluten free binder that will help hold the flours together.