Peppermint Cream Filling for Chocolates SUGAR FREE. Check Out Candy Filling On eBay. Cream Cheese – Cream cheese is essential for the creamy filling in this recipe! Powdered Sweetener – Most of the time I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia but there are some recipes that work better using a store-bought powdered sweetener.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Dairy Free Peppermint Cream Filled Chocolate Recipe. Literally, the YUMMIEST dairy free Peppermint cream filled chocolate recipe you'll ever make! You can cook Peppermint Cream Filling for Chocolates SUGAR FREE using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Cream Filling for Chocolates SUGAR FREE
- You need 5 ml of light olive oil/vegetable oil.
- Prepare 33 grams of sugar sweetner (ground to a powder).
- You need 1 tbsp of Almond milk/rice milk.
- You need 3 drops of peppermint extract /essence to taste.
I Just LOVE Peppermint…it's my favourite. These soft centred peppermint filled chocolates are simply GORGEOUS! Healthy, organic and rich in antioxidants. Taste and adjust Peppermint Sweet Drops ®, if needed.
Peppermint Cream Filling for Chocolates SUGAR FREE instructions
- Mix ground sugar, oil, extract and milk in a non metallic bowl. It will be quite thick..
- When ready to use microwave in small bursts, I used defrost in 10 seconds it goes liquid. If using in chocolates have good solid base and sides, and not too hot as to melt them. Put about 2g in each then top with melted chocolate to seal and let set. I only put a bit in as made small batch as a tester….
- Recipe can be doubled, tripled. Keep in fridge and microwave to use, it will set when cold..
Spread this over the cheesecake filling. Top with crushed sugar-free candy cane garnish before serving, if desired. Dip the eggs into the chocolate, let set, and voila… a low carb version of the Cadbury cream egg for the perfect sugar free Easter candy! Enjoy Sugar Free Milk Chocolate, Sugar Free Dark Chocolate and Sugar Free Fudge – so good, you'll forget they're sugar free! Great recipe for Peppermint Cream Filling for Chocolates SUGAR FREE.