Vickys Savoury Pancakes/Wraps, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Savoury Pancakes/Wraps, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Savoury Pancakes/Wraps, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 60 grams of gluten free buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of thyme, basil, oregano etc – optional.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Vickys Best Egg Replacer for Vegan Baking + 3tbsp water.
- Prepare 140 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil for frying.
Vickys Savoury Pancakes/Wraps, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Add the seasonings to the flour, add the milk then mix to a smooth batter.
- Let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes and give it a good stir with a whisk or fork when ready to use.
- Make up the egg replacer and stir into the batter as you're ready to start cooking.
- Brush a frying pan lightly with olive oil, set on a medium/low heat and pour 1/4 of the batter in (I find it easiest to pour the batter into a jug first, works out to be around 60mls), swirling it around to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Fry for 2 minutes or until the edges are loose and the middle is barely wet then turn over with a fish slice and cook the other side.
- Turn it over and give the other side 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter to give you another 3 pancakes or just make 2 large pancakes.
- Fill with a nice savoury filling like sauted mixed veg, soft 'cheese' & chives etc and roll up.