Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers. Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers easy.. . delicious. . . Perfect with a cup of earl grey. Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers easy.. . delicious. . .
See great recipes for Crispy Wafer Thin Sourdough Crackers, Wafer Cookies too! Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers. easy.. . delicious. . . Perfect with a cup of earl grey Lottie Storey. You can cook Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers
- It’s of filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried figs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- It’s of FILLING.
- You need of extra.
- Prepare 2 sheets of puff pastry (vegan).
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- It’s of maple syrup.
The kids are back at school. The kitchen is half finished and a bit of a tip. What to do in the midst of a building site? These are the easiest, tastiest, quickest peanut butter cookies and they don't need any flour!
Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafers step by step
- Oven 180°c. In a food processor, add the filling ingredients and blitz until a paste forms..
- On a sheet of puff pastry add 1/2 of the mixture and spread out evenly. Roll up pastry into a log. Cut into 1-2cm thickness. With a rolling pin, roll out into a round biscuit shape..
- Place onto a lined cookie tray put baking paper on top then place another cookie tray on top to stop them from puffing up to much and bake until crispy and browned. Roughly 15 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Place on cooling tray. Drizzle over maple syrup and sprinkle with caster sugar. And serve..
Soft with a slight chew in the centre and crunch around the edges. Pardon the drama but, this Pistachio Cake with Fig Cardamom Compote and Pistachio Buttercream was an eyes-rolling in the back of my head moment. The cake is moist with a delightful crunch from the pistachios. The slightly citrus and herbaceous cardamom is a perfect complement to the figs. Then there is the Pistachio Buttercream.