Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies.
You can have Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s Half of pumpkin squares.
- You need Half of pack Mushrooms halved.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of dry coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of quinua or cuscus.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 can of drained chickpease.
- It’s of Parsly to garnish.
Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies step by step
- Drizzle vegetables with oil and sea salt and roast in the oven for half an hour at 300 f..
- Combine spices, oil, lemon juice and garlic to quinoa and cook. Once cooked add the chickpeas..
- Assemble and garnish with parsley..