Fried Coated Banana (Pisang Molen) *Vegan.
You can cook Fried Coated Banana (Pisang Molen) *Vegan using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Coated Banana (Pisang Molen) *Vegan
- Prepare 2 of ripe banana (cavendish or cooking banana).
- It’s 500 gr of plain flour.
- It’s 250 gr of margarine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of white/brown sugar.
- It’s of Vegetable oil to fry.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Fried Coated Banana (Pisang Molen) *Vegan step by step
- In a mixing bowl, mix plain flour with sugar and salt until it mixed well, put margarine in and mix it well with clean hand (or use cooking gloves), pour water little by little until the dough doesnt stick..
- Roll the dough with the rolling pin, approx 1/2 cm thick. Cut the dough rectangle shape approx 2×4 cm with knife..
- Cut the bananas 2 cm thick, take one cut dough and rool it around the banana until its covered, repeat u til the banana finishes..
- Pre-heat cookig oil, deep fry them until they turn golden..
- This banana molen is perfect to be eaten while you have your tea..