Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes. These sweet Banana Spinach Pancakes are a favorite when you're looking to boost nutrition in a favorite breakfast option. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Every single one is vegan, so you can be sure that none of our furry friends will be harmed during the. Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas and syrup. With these pancakes I tried it both ways, blended and mashed. You can have Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes
- It’s 250 g of spinach.
- You need 4-5 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 cups of oats.
- Prepare 5-6 of dates soaked in 1/2 cup hot water.
It's often easier to blend if you have a few bananas and coconut oil that you won't have to melt first if you're blending it all up. Mash a banana, add the wet ingredients, stir in the dry. My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on. If you aren't into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One, my Gingerbread Pancakes, or my Vegan Gluten Free Pancakes instead and if you prefer savoury breakfasts why not make my Vegan.
Banana and Spinach healthy vegan pancakes instructions
- Place ripe bananas in food processor and blend it..
- Add spinach gradually into banana mixture in the food processor..
- Meanwhile add hot water into dates and let it soak for a bit..
- Now add one cup at a time into food processor with spinach and banana mix.
- Finally add the date water and the dates into the mixture and process well to get nice not too stiff and not too runny pancake mix..
- Spay your frying pan with oil and fry the pancakes on low..
Most banana oat pancake recipes might advise that you can blend all your ingredients together in a blender, however I find that blending your rolled oats to make oat flour first yields much better results, way less cleanup, and also less wasted Easy and super healthy Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes. Banana spinach pancakes are a delicious, easy and healthy breakfast option! Naturally sweetened & loaded with healthy ingredients, these These easy to make chickpea flour spinach pancakes are a perfect choice for a savory breakfast or brunch. Protein-rich, nutrient-dense, gluten-free, and sooo yum! These vegan banana pancakes are so easy to make, you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen right now.