Vickys Chocolate Freezer Fudge. Vickys Chocolate Freezer Fudge No cook so no pan to clean, messy blender though! What's your favorite treat to bake up this time of year? For me, it's always cookies (specifically, these Sweet Potato Cookies) because it's almost impossible to mess them up.
Add the chocolate fudge layer to the loaf pan and spread evenly towards the sides. Tap the pan on the counter a few times to get any air bubbles out and also to help distribute the layer evenly. Line a bread pan with parchment paper and pour the fudge mixture into the pan. You can cook Vickys Chocolate Freezer Fudge using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Freezer Fudge
- It’s 400 grams of can of black beans, drained (230g drained weight).
- You need 90 grams of pitted medjool dates.
- It’s 60 grams of cocoa powder.
- It’s 60 grams of sunflower butter, recipe link below, or peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of sugar or sweetener.
Sprinkle in the chocolate chips in the pan if you adding in the chocolate chips. Slide a knife around the edges and pull the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the pan. This recipe was inspired by simplicity. I've made fudge I adore in the past, but some people tend to have trouble with their food processors being able to make coconut butter – a central ingredient in that recipe.
Vickys Chocolate Freezer Fudge instructions
- Simply throw all the ingredients in a blender and puree smooth. Taste, adjust the sweetness and blend again https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter.
- If you use a liquid sweetener such as maple syrup or agave nectar, add an extra 1 tbsp melted coconut oil to make sure your fudge sets.
- Spray a couple of ice cube trays lightly with oil and spoon the mixture in, smoothing down with a wet spoon.
- Freeze for 30 minutes – 1 hour before popping the fudge out of the mould.
The Chocolate Fudge Cake used to be better. It was springy and light, rich, not too dense and not overly sweet with a strong chocolate flavor then. It was not as moist and a not too strong chocolate flavor. Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge with butterscotch chips and marshmallows. This fudge is so easy and so good!