Vegan Quesadillas. These vegan quesadillas with black beans are perfect for lunch, dinner, side dish or as a filling snack! The recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and super easy to make. Vegan quesadillas = a cheesy deliciousness!
Vegan quesadillas stuffed with black beans and corn, guacamole and vegan cheese. Super filling, hearty, cheesy and very easy to make. Think vegan cheesy bean dip texture, but spread on a quesadilla it turns to creamy cheese like taste. You can cook Vegan Quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Quesadillas
- It’s 1/2 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- Prepare 190 g of Sweet Potatoes Grated,.
- It’s 2/3 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- It’s 120 g of Black Beans,.
- It’s Pinch of Chili Powder,.
- Prepare Pinch of Cumin Powder,.
- It’s 20 g of Kale Julienned,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare 60 g of Corn Kennels,.
- You need 4 of Corn Tortillas,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Chipotle In Adobo Sauce,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- It’s 1 Handful of Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- Prepare of Vegan Cheese Sauce.
The filling is very similar to the one I made for the tofu in my vegan breakfast burrito recipe but with the addition of chickpeas for added protein. These tasty Vegan Quesadillas are filled with caramelized sweet onions, zucchini or summer squash and wilted squash blossoms (optional). Served with a flavorful Roasted Poblano & Pumpkin Seed Salsa they make for a hearty appetizer or light main! Here is a recipe for Vegan Quesadillas highlighting beautiful zucchini and summer squash and their blossoms!
Vegan Quesadillas instructions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce..
- In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in sweet potatoes. Add in paprika, chili and cumin..
- Saute until well combined and aromatic. Add in kale. Saute until well combined and slightly wilted..
- Add in black beans, corn and chipotle. Saute until well combined. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt + pepper. Continue sauteing until the mixture is almost drying out..
- Remove from heat and set aside. In a griddle over medium heat, grill all the tortillas until almost charred on both sides. Turn the heat down to low..
- Place a tortilla, grill-marked side down, onto the griddle. Scoop half of the sweet potatoes mixture onto the tortilla. Garnish with parsley..
- Spoon some of the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Place another tortilla over the top, grilled-marked side up. Press gently with an offset spatula to adhere..
- Remove from heat. Repeat the steps for the remaining quesadillas. Transfer onto a serving plate. Slice and serve immediately..
I mean, I can't even put into words how delicious this vegan quesadillas recipe is. By the way, you gotta make that cheese if you haven't. Consequently, the vegan quesadillas that I have for you today are of the avocado variety. Instead of making an extra component of cashew mozzarella or the like to hold the tortilla together, mashed up seasoned avocado and refried beans do that job for us today. Heat up some olive oil in a large wok.