Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan). Avocado Rice Bowls with Black Beans & Tomato Salsa Vegan Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. These easy Avocado Rice Bowls with Black Beans & Tomato Salsa are the perfect answer for those days when you want a quick, but delicious lunch. This could also be served with corn tortillas, but.
At the end of the day, this dish comes down to the garlic-infused rice and the light cilantro dressing. A winning combination, to be sure. In this recipe, I used white rice, but we typically gravitate towards fiber-rich brown rice. You can have Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan)
- Prepare 1-1.5 Cups of Uncooked Rice.
- Prepare 15-20 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Ripe Avocado.
- Prepare 1 Can of Corn.
- It’s 1 Can of White Beans (works great with black beans as well).
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare of Herbs and Spices.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar (optional).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Quinoa would work well here, too. For the recipe, head over to allParenting. I promise that this will become a go. Place your desired amount of Massaged Chipotle Kale, Black Beans, Brown Rice, and Seared Corn into each bowl.
Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) instructions
- Peel the avocado and cut it into medium-sized strips. Wash the canned corn and white beans thoroughly. Wash the cherry tomatoes as well. Slice the onion into half-rings..
- Cook the rice in salt water (I suggest al dente). While the rice is cooking, coat a pan with olive oil. First fry the cherry tomatoes until they lose some of their moisture. Don't overdo it or they will turn mushy. Remove them from the pan and fry the corn, for only 3-4 minutes. Remove them from the pan..
- Fry the onions until they soften up. Add the beans to the onions, season with herbs (any mix will do, as you prefer) and add a dash of water to the pan. Optionally, add a dash of balsamic vinegar and/or turmeric to the pan, to give the dish some colour (that's how I prefer it). After 3-4 minutes, turn off the heat..
- When the rice is done cooking, put it in the middle of a bowl and arrange the tomatoes, beans with onions, avocado and corn around it. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper (optional) and herbs (any mix, preferably one with basil). Serve with Pita bread or toasted tortillas. Enjoy your meal! 🙂.
Top with Tomatoes, Avocado, Cilantro, Red Onion, and an extra drizzle of Chipotle Mayo*. Rinse and drain black beans, slice onion, and dice tomatoes and avocado. Assemble your bowls (or set out toppings to let others assemble theirs like a burrito bowl bar). This is a perfect family dinner with many serving options! I love nothing more than to prepare a dish such as this Black Bean Corn and Rice Skillet that gives me lots of options whenever I'm ready to serve it up.