Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan. Vegan banana pancakes – perfect for a light, healthy breakfast or brunch. This is my very first pancake post. I either feel late to the game, or like I'm earning some right of blog passage.
They'll make a perfect vegan and gluten-free breakfast. Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas and syrup. How to make vegan banana pancakes. You can have Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan
- You need of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cups of rolled oats – gluten-free ones if needed.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened soy milk – or other plant milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Blueberries – fresh or frozen; i use a large handful in the mix and then extra as a topping.
The issue I kept running into when recipe testing was wanting to use too much banana More vegan breakfast recipes! These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. What do you normally eat for breakfast? This delicious vegan banana pancake recipe is made with oats.
Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan instructions
- Put everything except the blueberries in a blender – the mix doesn’t have to be completely smooth. You can also mix it by hand in a big bowl, making sure the bananas are mashed up..
- Preheat your pan on a medium heat so it’s ready for the first pancake!.
- Pour the mix into a big bowl (if you’ve used a blender). Gently fold in the blueberries..
- Add a little coconut oil to the pan..
- Add a dollop of pancake mix to the pan. A heaped tablespoon is a good measure – or use an ice cream scoop if you want all the pancakes the same size..
- Cook for about 4 mins – the edges will start to go golden. Then flip and cook for another 3-4 mins. A lot depends on the pan and the amount of mix..
- When one pancake is done, keep it warm in an ovenproof dish in a low temperature oven. Repeat the process til all the batter is used up..
- Add your toppings and enjoy 😋.
You won't be able to tell that these Blueberry Vegan Pancakes are vegan — made without eggs, milk, or butter. These pancakes are incredibly thick and fluffy, and soak in just the right amount of maple syrup. These gluten-free & vegan Banana Blueberry Pancakes are thick, fluffy, and loaded with blueberries! Made in the blender, they come together quickly and reheat well, so you can make them ahead of time for a quick breakfast. When you wake up late on a weekend morning, is there anything better than.