Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious!. This Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe is easy to make, gluten free, and is made with better for you ingredients to make a slightly healthier, fudge-y cake! Here is how you cook it. Great recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious!.
Although not strictly Paleo, this cake satisfied both. My Easy Sugar-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake has been my favorite classic to adapt in a healthier way thus far, as it really is just a few simple swaps away from being a dessert that can be much, much better for you. In fact, most flourless chocolate cake recipes are actually naturally gluten-free. You can have Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious!
- You need 240 g of cooked black beans (or 1 400g can, drained).
- Prepare 100 g of dates, pitted.
- You need 175 ml of coconut oil.
- You need 80 g of milled flaxseeds.
- Prepare 80 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 150 g of maple or carob syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of For Icing:.
- Prepare 2 of avocados – they should b very ripe.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of carob or maple syrup (optional).
- Prepare of For decoration:.
- You need 100 g of berries.
The difference is that this is a sugar-free keto flourless chocolate cake recipe. And like I mentioned above, it's more customizable to use your favorite sweetener. Check out a single serve version of this recipe in the step-by-step video below! Prepare the frosting: The night before, begin preparing a double batch of this Vegan Chocolate Frosting.
Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious! instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan). in the food processor, blend the drained beans, dates and coconut oil together to a smooth paste.
- Add other ingredients and blend until everything is well mixed together..
- Pour into 20cm cake tin lined with baking paper and smooth the top..
- Bake for 45 minutes in the centre of the oven OR until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool before placing carefully on a serving plate (because it has not gluten, it breaks easily).
- To make the icing, scoop the avocados out of their skin and blend in a food processor. Add cocoa powder and maple syrup to taste, and blend until smooth..
- Use a palette knife to spread the icing on top of the cake. Dust with cocoa powder and decorate with berries or orange peel..
In a large bowl, sift together the dry. Flourless Chocolate Cake – This dense, perfectly rich chocolate cake is gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened, but has all the indulgent decadence you're looking for on a special occasion. Pro tip: don't skip the raspberry sauce! This Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe is easy to make, gluten free, and is made with better for you ingredients to make a slightly healthier, fudge-y cake! If you're looking for more vegan desserts, you should also check out: vegan raspberry oatmeal bars , vegan scotcheroos , black bean brownies , and more !