Vegan Oreo Pancakes.
You can cook Vegan Oreo Pancakes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Oreo Pancakes
- You need 120 gm of Oreo.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cashew milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare as needed of Chocolate Syrup.
Vegan Oreo Pancakes instructions
- In a blender, blend biscuits until it gives a flour like texture..
- Once grinded take this mixture into a bowl.
- To that mixture add cashew milk and mix thoroughly. The batter should be of flowy consistency..
- Pre heat a non-stick pan on a low flame for 2-4mins..
- Once heated apply vegetable oil to the pan..
- Into it pour pancake batter and let it cook for another 1-2mins..
- Once you see bubbles at the surface of the pancakes flip it and let it cook for another 1-2mins..
- Once done stack pancakes one over another and garnish with chocolate syrup..