L.N.S. SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN) . 2nd version.. Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky & fluffy sabudana khichdi at home with these simple steps. It is hugely popular in India as a fasting food and is consumed during Navratri. Sabudana or tapioca pearls are widely used in Indian cuisine to make sabudana vada, sabudana.
It is available and enjoyed as breakfast street food in quite a few states of India. Sabudana Khichadi is also eaten during fasting of navratri and shivratri and other occasions. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe with step by step photos and video – Sabudana Khichdi is usually made during fasting days like navratri or In this step by step version of sabudana khichdi, I am showing the overnight soaking method. You can cook L.N.S. SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN) . 2nd version. using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of L.N.S. SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN) . 2nd version.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of FUNNEL / ANISEEDS..
- You need 1/2 tsp of CUMMINS SEEDS.
- Prepare 1 of TOMATO.
- It’s 5 of GREEN CHILLY.
- You need 2 tbsp of OIL.
- Prepare 1 cup of SAGO SEEDS (SOAKED, DRAINED) ..
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of THYME.
Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Sabudana Khichdi – a pilaf/pulao made with sago/tapioca pearls! This vegan and gluten-free dish is extremely popular in India during the fasting season of Navratri. However if you ask me, you don't really need an occasion to make and devour it.
L.N.S. SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN) . 2nd version. instructions
- Take pre – soaked ,darined ( 2 hrs) SAGO SEEDS and above said ingredients..
- Take a khadhai put 2 tbsp of OIL in it. Put THYME, FENNEL SEEDS / ANISEEDS, CUMMINS SEEDS, AND GREEN CHILLIES (FINALLY CHOPPED) .Keeping flame at medium high , Now add chopped TOMATO and stir fry it for 3 minutes..
- Add SAGO SEEDS to the mixture stir and fry, it for 5 minutes..
- Cover the khadahi for 3 minutes. Keep the flame low medium..
- Again stir it for 5 minutes and and then again put the lid on it..
- Open the lid and Transfer the preparation into the waiting plate..
- Garnish it with FENNEL SEEDS / ANI SEEDS ..
- Now, you know what to do with this … yammy, yammy. ha ha … ha ha …
This khichdi is extremely simple and yet so flavorful. Sabudana khichdi is a popular Indian dish made for breakfast with sago/ tapioca pearls and potato as main ingredients. Sabudana khichadi is new to me and made this only twice so far. I think this is famous vrat recipe and has no onion and. Tapioca khichdi is great for breakfast or as a snack and it tastes delicious.