Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes. Healthy, vegan banana pancake recipe loaded with muscle building protein. Part pancake, part banana bread, these vegan banana protein pancakes are packed with plant-based goodness and make a delicious post-workout meal. Top with your favorite fruit, nuts, or syrup of choice and you'll be ready to start the day.
This recipe is adapted from our vegan pancakes. These kid-friendly Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are fluffy, and light. I have already shared my Strawberry Protein Pancakes, Carrot Cake Pancakes, Raspberry Almond Pancakes, and my. You can cook Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1-2 scoops of dairy-free protein powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of dairy-free milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 of banana.
How To Make Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes? Batter up, Legends: GHOST's Vegan Banana Pancake recipe delivers premium macros to fuel your goals any day of the week—and make it taste like it's the weekend. Health Benefits – Vegan Banana Pancakes. Getting a banana down you is never going to hurt – just think of all that lovely fiber and potassium.
Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes instructions
- Combine the flour, baking powder, protein powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl..
- Stir in the milk, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and chia seeds and mix until the batter is smooth..
- Add the banana and mash into the batter..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter on the skillet and flip once bubbles start to form on the pancakes. Cook until brown..
- Serve with some vegan butter, fresh fruit, and maple syrup on top..
These Gluten-Free Vegan Protein Pancakes are fluffy, perfectly soft and chewy, and super easy to make. They make the best satisfying and nutritious breakfast! they taste like banana bread. they're made without flax eggs or aquafaba. they're a good source of fibre. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier We used AP flour for the gluten-free and dairy-free chocolate chips. These turned out perfectly and we loved them! Top with fruit and PB and you're ready for an active day!