Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon. Creamy asparagus pasta, a hearty and deliciously satisfying plant-based entree! My sister used to make this amazingly decadent savory tart using pastry and asparagus and white sauce. This creamy vegan asparagus pasta recipe is sure to wow your family or dinner guests, but won't keep you in the kitchen prepping all evening long.
This vegan pasta has garlic, lemon. Creamy Vegan Lemon and Asparagus Pasta! Fresh, easy, and full of zesty lemon and the zing of garlic. You can cook Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Asparagus, Trimmed and Washed.
- You need 1 of Lemon Sliced and the juice of ½ a lemon.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion, Finely Diced.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Earth Balance Vegan Butter (Or use Olive Oil).
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 3 Cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- You need 10 Ounces of Bow Tie Pasta.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Before I was writing a cookbook, before I was a food blogger, before I was vegan, all those befores, I was a student in university who happened to. If you make this vegan creamy asparagus and leek pasta, leave a comment below and rate the recipe on the recipe card. And please share your photos with me on Instagram, tag @thecuriouschickpea and #thecuriouschickpea. To make the Asparagus Lemon Vegan Pasta Salad, simply cook your pasta of choice in salted boiling water.
Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add asparagus to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Top with thin slices of lemon and bake for 20 minutes..
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook according to pasta instructions..
- In a large skillet, melt the vegan butter in with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. About 2 minutes..
- Add flour stirring constantly and cook for 2 minutes..
- Whisk in almond milk. Add Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cayenne, and another pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Once asparagus is cooked, cut into thirds and add to the sauce along with the roasted lemon. *Hint: Don’t eat the lemon…this just adds flavor..
- Squeeze lemon juice over the sauce and stir. Drain pasta and add to the creamy sauce. Top with fresh basil and enjoy!.
While it's bubbling away add the dressing Yes, there is tofu in the dressing. It might seem strange but it works really well to create a smooth, creamy, super velvety texture, whilst keeping the. This Vegan Lemon Asparagus Pasta is all things Spring. Lemony, Creamy, satisfying and makes a great weeknight meal. Creamy Lemon Alfredo style sauce with tofu with fettuccine and pan roasted garlic asparagus and more lemon.