Burrito bowl – vegan. Have A Taste Of New Orleans With Zatarain's® Black Beans & Rice Burrito Bowl. These vegan burrito bowls are the best thing ever! Packed with black beans and corn, cilantro lime rice, pico de gallo, guacamole and vegan sour cream.
Replace the Monterey-Jack cheese with your own favorite like cheddar or feta cheese. Fear dinnertime with a busy schedule and a budget no more! I even suggest you double this up so you have leftovers for the next day. You can cook Burrito bowl – vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burrito bowl – vegan
- It’s 3 cup of cooked brown rice, cooked in vegetable broth.
- It’s 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of corn, frozen.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil, for sautéing.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1 of blue corn chips.
- Prepare 1 of guacamole.
- It’s 1 of salsa.
Now grab some tortilla chips and dig in! If you try this quick and easy Vegan Burrito Bowl, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback and star rating. Pulse all ingredients for the taco meat in a food processor until a thick and crumbly mixture forms. Spread onto a nonstick sheet pan.
Burrito bowl – vegan instructions
- Coat pan with oil (I use grape seed oil). Sauté chopped onion over medium heat until slightly brown..
- Add corn to pan, cook until corn is no longer frozen..
- Add drained and rinsed beans to pan. Stirring occasionally..
- Add spices to taste..
- Add cooked brown rice to pan. Mix thoroughly. Cook until everything is heated through..
- Spoon rice, beans, corn, and onion mixture into bowls..
- Serve with blue corn tortilla chips, guacamole, and salsa..
A Chipotle inspired vegan burrito bowl that's bursting with spices and flavor and is more delicious (and easier on the wallet!) than take-out! This vegan burrito bowl with quinoa makes the perfect weeknight dinner. It's super easy to make, healthy, and packed with protein. Prepare the fat-free vegan refried beans. Use our recipe if you want.