Lentil Balls (vegan). First were my Easy Vegan Meatballs featuring tempeh, then my Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Meatballs featuring chickpeas. When I made the Lentil "Meat" Balls, I served them with brown rice pasta with a simple marinara sauce. But we had so many left over, that the next time we ate them.
These lentil meatballs are packed with flavor, easy to whip up, totally vegetarian, vegan, and optionally gluten-free! Keyword spaghetti and lentil balls, vegan lentil balls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and. You can cook Lentil Balls (vegan) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentil Balls (vegan)
- It’s 400 gr of red lentils.
- It’s 200 gr of thin (fine) bulgur.
- It’s 2 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper paste.
- Prepare 4 of fresh onions (chopped).
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s of Parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need of Lettuce.
Baked vegetarian and vegan "meatballs" made with lentils and mushrooms are packed with traditional Italian flavors. Vegan Lentil Meatballs. posted by Marina Delio The Best Lentil Balls Recipes on Yummly Lentil Balls, Mushroom Lentil Balls, Kale & Lentil Balls.
Lentil Balls (vegan) instructions
- Put lentils into boiling water and wait for until lentils soft and add fine bulgur, stir it. Remove from the heat. Cover and wait for 20 mins until bulgurs are very soft..
- In a saucepan, add 50 ml olive oil, chopped onion and stir it until onions soft add tomato and pepper paste and mix well. Remove from the heat and cool..
- Add onion and paste mixture into lentil mixture and mix well. Add chopped parsley, chopped fresh onions and all spices with salt and mix. In this step, you can use a stand mixer for mixing or you can knead with your had. You can use some water to give shape to your lentils as ball..
- You can serve with lemon and lettuce. Enjoy!!.
Lentil Balls in a Creamy Tomato SauceMindful Chef UK. So much of the way we eat comes down to traditions and habits. Form the lentil mixture into balls. Made from scratch Vegan Lentil Meatballs made from healthy, plant based ingredients without too much prep needed! Okay so maybe these aren't exactly 'meat'balls but.