Carrot Plum Sauce.
You can have Carrot Plum Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Plum Sauce
- You need 1 tbsp of each dice garlic and ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large grated carrot.
- Prepare of plum sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of plum sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of kalamasi juice or lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of /2 tsp cornstarch.
Carrot Plum Sauce instructions
- For the plum sauce,mix well all plum sauce ingredient.
- With oil saute garlic and ginger with grated carrot then add in all plum sauce ingredient and bring to a simmer then off heat.
- Another serving option for a quick meal,cooked any noodle of your preferences then drain dry andcadd a little of oil then add in 2 spoon of this carrot in plum sauce and mix and enjoy.
- BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY RECIPE USING PLUM SAUCE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339188-fried-potato-salad-with-garlic-and-dried-apricot-in-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336095-salmon-with-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/458290-baked-fish-with-salad-in-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce.