Delicious Vegan Dinner. Pure & Delicious Dairy-Free Options You Can Enjoy All Day. Now Choose From Multiple Delicious Vegan Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. A delicious, quick and easy vegan dinner.
And it's vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free! This vibrant, veggie-driven, whole foods, plant-based recipes are full of flavor and feature fresh seasonal produce most prominently. Eating an exclusively plant-based diet can be incredibly satisfying and tasty—especially with these healthy, hearty, easy-to-make vegan dinner recipes. You can cook Delicious Vegan Dinner using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Vegan Dinner
- It’s Half of an ear of corn.
- It’s Half of a red pepper(I used a mix of leftover yellow red and green).
- It’s of Quarter of a red onion.
- Prepare 1 of small red potato.
- It’s 1 of medium scoop of black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s of Generous amount Trader Joe's brand Eggplant garlic spread.
- You need 2 of tblspn Olive oil.
And finally, make your vegan dinner fancy with any one of these delicious vegan entrees. Cauliflower steaks, portobello steaks, and pot roast are all among my favorite vegan entrees both for easy weeknight meals as well as fancy weekend dinners. I've enjoyed a few too many heavy meals over the past few days, so I thought we could lighten up a little with my favorite vegan dinners. Below, you'll find wholesome vegan meals made with protein-rich whole grains, beans, and nuts.
Delicious Vegan Dinner step by step
- Add Olive oil to pan and chop up the veggies, sautee until they're to your liking..
- Mine was left over so I just warmed it up, but prepare your rice and get it on a plate..
- Put this amazing and delicious spread on top of your rice, or on the side, which I prefer..
- Add sauteed veg, and the black beans..
- Enjoy!!! Because this is off the freaking wall good. You can thank me later 😛.
You'll also see plenty of fresh, colorful produce, and. Burgers are not only delicious comfort food, but they're also quick and easy. These vegan mushroom bean burgers are low fat, too, but without skimping on flavor. Use vegan buns or lettuce wraps and your choice of toppings. Especially during the week, I need easy vegan recipes that are still healthy.