Vegan pancakes nobody will believe. These Vegan Pancakes are so light and fluffy, you would never know they were plant based. You can easily make them gluten-free as will by swapping in your. Best Vegan Pancakes – Light, fluffy and easy to make, these simple plant based pancakes are egg and dairy free, made with everyday ingredients and ready in minutes for a delicious start to your day!
This recipe is for SUPER fluffy Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes. I have been experimenting with this pancake recipe for a while. The Best Vegan Gluten-Free Buttermilk Pancakes that made with white rice flour, almond flour and potato starch. You can cook Vegan pancakes nobody will believe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan pancakes nobody will believe
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of plant milk (I like almond coconut).
- Prepare 1 of flax egg (1 Tablespoon ground flax seed 2 tablespoons water).
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract (optional).
These are so fluffy and soft, nobody would know they are oil-free and not made with any eggs! Have you ever had dreams of soft, fluffy and light buttermilk. I'm not much of a pancake eater myself (I ALWAYS prefer a savory breakfast over sweet) but I am a pancake-maker expert. Pancakes are a weekly occurrence at my house, but I occasionally find myself without key pancake ingredients like eggs and butter.
Vegan pancakes nobody will believe instructions
- Make flax egg. Mix ground flax seed and water in a cup and let soak for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients, including flax egg. Mix untill there are little to no clumps..
- Add optional flavoring. My favorite is cinnamon, vanilla and almond. Sometimes I spoil my kids with chocolate chips. Blueberries or bananas are a good option too..
- Heat pan over medium heat, I use cast iron so I spread a thin layer of oil before each pancake..
- Add approximately 1/2 cup of mix to heated pan..
- Cook until bubbles form and remain after popping. Check bottom for desired color. Flip!.
- Cook until desired color is reached again..
- Remove from pan and add syrup or other desired toppings and enjoy..
Discovering this incredibly simple vegan pancake happened by accident. I'd been making a variation on these pancakes with almond milk and eggs for years, usually. These vegan pancakes are made with self-rising flour, brown sugar, dairy-free milk, coconut oil, vanilla, and just enough baking powder to make them fluffy. These vegan pancakes are certain to please ALL the palates at your table. Put a little oil into a frying pan, roll it around to cover the surface and heat until nice and hot.