Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly.
You can cook Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly
- It’s 200 gr of Kale, I dont use the stem. chopped.
- You need 3 of shallots- thin slice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mince garlic or 3 garlic slices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mince galangal (they sell this in jar in supermarket).
- You need 3 of red bird chillies – thin slices.
- You need 2 of green chillies – thin slices.
- It’s 1 of bayleaves.
- Prepare 1 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tamarind in 2 tbsp water (dont use the seed).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken powder knorr.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt (dont use this if you use salted fish).
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Oil (I used sunflower, feel free to use olive oil if you prefer).
Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly step by step
- In a pan, boil water, a bit of salt and Kale. Make sure the water cover all the kale. Boil in medium heat for about 20 minutes or till soft. Drained and squeeze the leaves. It need to be really dry. set aside..
- In a hot wok, put the oil and stir fry shallots, garlic, chillies, galangal till its fragrant. Add the bay&lime leaves., mix well. This take about 5 minutes. Throw the salted fish if you use this (make sure you pre soak in water, and drained, so its not too salty). stir fry more, add the drained Kale..
- Mix all well, add the sugar, salt, chicken stock (if you use), and the water from the tamarind. let it simmer, taste it and add what necessary..
- This ready to eat. It is best with warm boil rice..