Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe). Here is how you It's pinch of Himalayan Salt *optional*. Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) step by step. Tofu prep for use: Slice and press.
I'm big on the crunch factor. There is no place for mush in. People with lactose intolerance are unable to digest lactose, the main carbohydrate in milk. You can have Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe)
- You need small of Handful Kale.
- Prepare medium of Handful Spinach Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Napa Cabbage leaf.
- It’s small of Handful carrot chips.
- It’s 1/2 of Pickle.
- It’s of Ginger Root.
- Prepare of Sesame seed.
- Prepare 1/2 of sheet of Nori.
- You need 1 packages of Melissa's Extra firm Tofu.
- You need 1 of bag Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
- You need of For the Dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of House of Tsang pure sesame seed oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of La Choy Lite Soy Sauce.
- You need pinch of Himalayan Salt *optional*.
People with lactose intolerance experience digestive problems when they eat dairy, which can have a negative effect on quality of life. This delicious tofu salad is packed with crispy vegetables and marinated tofu and it's topped with a creamy tahini dressing. We went with marinated tofu for this salad. And the recipe for that comes from our marinated tofu recipe.
Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) step by step
- Tofu prep for use: Slice and press tofu for 45 minutes (to drain excess water out)..
- Chop up the Kale, spinach leaves, Napa cabbage leaf, carrot chips.and pickle. Trim off some Ginger Root. Cut 1/2 sheet of Nori and tear it into thin strips (you can soften the Nori or leave as is). Set aside in container(s) for now. (Below is what Nori looks like.).
- Mix together the sesame seed oil, soy sauce, and himalayan salt. set aside..
- Bring water to a boil. Boil rice for 9 minutes. When done, rince rice, and set aside in bowl..
- Scramble up in small pieces tofu and heat in a pan. When cooked, remove from heat and place in bowl. Set aside. (separate the cooked portion ya wish to use, and refrigerate the rest.).
- Mix together the rice, tofu chopped up vegetables from step 2 (except the pickles, Ginger root and carrot, put those on top.).
- Top it off with the dressing mix from 3, and Sesame seed..
But don't worry, we'll go over it. If you have lactose intolerance, you need to reduce your dairy intake. Learn about smart dairy swaps as well as dairy-free foods for a A lactose intolerance diet should include dairy-free foods, but it can allow some dairy as well. Find out what to eat to get sufficient. Lactose intolerance is a reaction to the sugar in milk and dairy products.