Spicy Carrot Vegan Fried Rice.
You can cook Spicy Carrot Vegan Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Carrot Vegan Fried Rice
- It’s 2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare of SPICY SAUCE /SAMBAL OR ANY STORE BOUGHT SAMBAL OELEK.
- You need 1/4 tsp of .
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of kalamasi juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of spicy sambal or store bought sambal oelek.
Spicy Carrot Vegan Fried Rice step by step
- FOR THE LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- In pan with oil saite the spicy sauce /sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek then add in light soy sauce with little sugar and the kalamansi juice then set aside.
- In another pan with little loil saute grated carrot for 1 minutes then add the cooked rice then add in the cooked spicy sauce and mix well then off heat and serve.
- BELOW ARE A FEW OF MY VEGAN FRIED RICE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354043-vegan-fried-rice-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348536-vegan-fried-rice-in-5-minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343343-ginger-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340470-tofu-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348611-okra-in-tumeric-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361752-salsa-vegan-fried-rice.