Ginger Vegan Fried Rice.
You can cook Ginger Vegan Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Vegan Fried Rice
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of dice green bean.
- You need 4 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of pounded ginger more if you like strong ginger flavour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Ginger Vegan Fried Rice step by step
- Cooked rice as usual set aside.
- In pan with oil lightly brown ginger and green bean for about 3 minute till lightly brown but not burn then add cooked rice and light soy sauce mix well for another 2 minute.
- Top with dash of black pepper.