Bell Pepper Top Chinese Smoked Ham. Bell Pepper Top Chinese Smoked Ham MY VERSION. A COLOURFUL MIX VEGETABLE LOVING IT. Stir in smoked paprika and freshly ground black pepper.
The Best Jambalaya Recipes on Yummly Add the ham, snow peas, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Stir in onion, bell peppers, celery, basil, carrot, tomatoes, garlic, and black pepper. You can have Bell Pepper Top Chinese Smoked Ham using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper Top Chinese Smoked Ham
- Prepare of non vegan additional garnish (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of bake smoke chinese ham chip (kwai fah yoke).
- It’s of vegetarian.
- You need 1 large of carrot grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of shreded napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shimeji mushroom.
- Prepare 2 slice of each mix pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of stock.
- Prepare 1 dash of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of sessme oil.
Stir in ham hock and smoked turkey. Cover and bring to a boil. Remove ham hock and remove any meat from the bone and return to beans. Use red, green, orange, or yellow bell peppers (or a combo of colors) to make these beautiful bells stuffed with savory ground beef and rice.
Bell Pepper Top Chinese Smoked Ham step by step
- with little oil sautee carrot for 1 minute then add cabbage and stock bring it to a boil then turn to low.
- add shimeji mushroom , mix pepper and light sauce.
- add light sauce anf pepper and sesame oil simmer for 1 minute then serve.
- optinal top garnish.
Chef John estimates, "Ninety-four percent of all stuffed peppers are made because there's leftover rice around. Ham and Eggs: Follow the recipe as is, but place the hash in a greased baking dish. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Set chopped green onion tops aside. See more ideas about Cooking, Recipes, Cooking recipes.