Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce. DEEP FRIED FINGER FOOD THE VEGETARIAN WAY. Seasonal fresh mushrooms and baby corn are stir-fried with fish sauce, light soy sauce, and oyster sauce for a quick Thai side dish with Chinese influences. Sprinkle with a little additional salt after they are fried.
Top with your fried chick'n mushroom and enjoy immediately! Fried Oyster Mushrooms make a surprisingly tasty side dish or snack. Flavored with butter, salt and black pepper, these are ADDICTIVE! You can cook Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce
- Prepare of Orange sauce.
- It’s 1 large of orange juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunskit concerntrated orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar and pitch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of cornstach.
- Prepare of batter for deep fry.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumb.
- You need 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of marinate mushroom.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ginger juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of five spice powder.
- You need 1 dash of white pepper.
- Prepare 12 large of oyster mushroom.
Use them in sandwiches, pasta, rice or eat as they are pairing with cold beer. Mushroom Fries (Battered and Fried Crispy Oyster Mushrooms) Torn oyster mushrooms are mixed with a lightly seasoned batter made with starch and egg, and deep fried. A cross between tempura and crisp potato wedges, these mushroom fries are light and crisp, and just outrageously good. After cleaning, squeeze the water out.
Fried Oyster Mushroom With Orange Sauce step by step
- MARINATE MUSHROOM.
- marinate oyster mushroom for 10minute.
- DEEP FRY.
- dip marinated mushroom into batter then coat in breadcrumb and deep fry till lightly brown and crispy.
- ORANGE DIPPING SAUCE.
- add all ingredients with 200 ml water in pan till simmer then add corn starch to thicken sauce then off heat.
Sprinkle starch and then add egg, salt and black pepper. After mixing, all the oyster mushroom should be coated with a thin layer of starch mixture. Oyster Mushrooms: As mentioned above oyster mushroom texture is what makes this fried mushroom recipe delicious. Sure you can use any mushroom for frying but then you won't get that same satisfying texture as you would with these mushrooms. Oyster mushrooms are readily available and easily found at your local Asian market.