Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk. Pour the coconut milk and water. In this video my husband helps me to show you how he makes rice and peas (or rice and beans) Jamaican style or a Jamaican Rice and Peas recipe. This flavorful vegan side dish is the perfect healthy weeknight dinner which is easy to make with simple ingredients!
Vegan coconut rice is a flavorful side dish that can be eaten on its own or with a stirfry or sauce. To make Coconut Fried Rice: Drain and press the tofu. The best tips to satisfy your cravings! You can cook Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk
- It’s 2 cup of cooked leftover white rice.
- You need 4 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need 8 small of dice shallot or 1 large onion.
- It’s 2 cup of mix dice red /green /yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of POUNDED PEANUT PASTE.
- You need 1 of handful peanut.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 small of deseeded red chili pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of toasted sesame seed.
- Prepare of SEASONING.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
This Thai Coconut Curry rice with Vegetables is a warm and comforting side dish for chicken, fish or shrimp that your family will love. This Thai-inspired spin on fried rice combines fluffy white rice with creamy coconut milk, warm curry spices and plenty of fresh vegetables for a side dish that's one part. To make the rice, add the coconut milk and coconut water to a medium size pot. Bring to a low boil and then add the rice, salt, and coconut oil.
Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk step by step
- POUND PEANUT PASTE.
- pound all ingredients to paste.
- FRIED RICE.
- with oil saute shallot then add pounded paste and mix bell pepper.
- add cooked white rice with seasoning and stir fry and mix well.
- add coconut milk then stir fry rice till fragrant and rice are dry about 3 minutes.
- SERVING OPTION.
- serve fried rice and mix pepper with coconut milk on banana leaf.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY VEGAN FRIED RICE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343343-ginger-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342309-spicy-carrot-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/468729-prickle-lettuce-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340470-tofu-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348611-okra-in-tumeric-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361752-salsa-vegan-fried-rice.
Then gently spa a cast iron skillet with coconut oil. Using a slotted spoon, remove the tofu from the marinade and lay out the tofu in an even layer. Curried sweet potato soup with coconut milk – Sweet potatoes simmered in spices and coconut milkMy Indian Taste. Coconut fried rice Learn how to make this quick and easy delicious vegetarian meal , made with coconut milk ,garlic, and a touch of curry with steps. Coconut Fried Rice – Easy, tasty tropical rice that will heat the spot.