Gobi Manchurian and Kebabs.
You can cook Gobi Manchurian and Kebabs using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gobi Manchurian and Kebabs
- Prepare of frying.
- Prepare 1 of medium cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of spring onions.
- You need 5 of pieces shallots.
- Prepare 8 of pieces green chilli.
- You need 1 of fresh coriander leaves (for garnish).
- Prepare of batter.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of kashmiri chilli (red chilli powder or paprika) gives a nice color.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of salt (add more as preferred).
- You need of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of for seasoning.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves finely chopped ( I'm a garlic lover , use as preferred ).
- You need 1 1/2 of inch ginger finely chopped (or ½ tbs ginger paste).
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of white vinegar (or apple cider vinegar).
- You need 4 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of kashmiri chilli (or paprika ).
- You need of salt.
- It’s of kitchen tools.
- Prepare 8 of pieces bamboo skewers.
- It’s 2 of carrots (peeled using a peeler ).
Gobi Manchurian and Kebabs step by step
- ~For preparing the florets: simply break the cauliflower into medium size florets. Add little salt and the florets in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Drain and keep aside..
- ~For preparing the batter: in a bowl mix all the ingredients together and whisk to make a smooth batter without lumps. ~For frying the florets: ->Dip the florets into the batter and make sure its perfectly coated. ->Heat oil in pan and fry the batter coated florets. You can either deep fry or pan fry . I pan fried my florets to cut down on the fat. Fry the florets, flip couple of times so that all sides are evenly cooked, crisp and golden brown -> drain the fried florets in a paper towel. ~For seasoning: in the same pan heat little oil (or use the same oil) fry the other ingredients saute for about a minute and add all the seasonings. Finally add the fried florets ensuring all fried florets are perfectly mixed with the seasoning and add vinegar..
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and spring onions. Enjoy ^^.
- For preparing the kebabs: -> Heat little oil in pan and saute the veggies (except carrots) for a couple of minutes, add soy sauce sprinkle salt and pepper. ->assemble all the veggies in the kebab sticks. ->serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy..