Broad bean vegan curry. How to make Pure Vegan Green Bean Curry? Ingredients – Green Broad Beans Potato Turmeric Cumin Coriander Leaves Tomato Ginger Salt Spice Mix Powder Oil Red. An easy vegan version of a Thai noodle curry, packed with vegetables, coconut milk, chilli and spices to make a flavoursome, warming family meal.
This delicious vegan bean curry recipe is spiced with flavours from the west coast of India. Remove the pan immediately from heat, cover, and let the seeds and leaves crackle and pop. This easy vegan curry serves four people and makes for a wholesome midweek meal packed with chickpeas, spinach and fragrant spices. You can have Broad bean vegan curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broad bean vegan curry
- Prepare 150 g of broad beans (frozen or fresh).
- You need 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 Can of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tsp of garlic puree.
- You need 1-2 tsp of ginger puree.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of fresh chilli (remove seeds for a milder taste).
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander to serve (optional).
Creamy, delicately spiced Thai-style curry is a crowdpleaser, so make our vegan version with squash, asparagus and green beans for a vibrant plant-based dinner. Serve this vegan three bean curry hot with rice or any bread of choice! Which is your favorite healthy and "good for your heart" recipe? Bringing you easy, delicious vegetarian & vegan recipes!
Broad bean vegan curry step by step
- Slice potato and sweet potato. Set aside..
- Add oil and onion to pan and cook on medium heat until softened. Add garlic and ginger and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Add spices and cook for 1 minute longer. Add potato and sweet potato slices. Crumble over a stock cube and add coconut milk..
- Cube pepper and add. Turn down heat and cook for 15 minutes or until veg is tender..
- Add broad beans and dried coriander. Cook for 5 minutes longer if using fresh broad beans or 10 minutes if using frozen..
- Pour over lime juice and stir. Remove from heat. Add fresh coriander if using. Serve immediately with rice. Enjoy..
Eating veggies can be fun, you just need to get creative in the kitchen with the right set of ingredients! Avarakkai / broad beans is one of his favorites. This Avarakkai Kuzhambu (pronounced Ku-lam-boo) is very hearty and comforting. But I am choosy with red rice. I will eat red rice provided there is a hearty curry like this one.